Brian Deutsch specializes in Estate and Trust litigation, including will contests, claims for breach of fiduciary duties and contested adult guardianships. Mr. Deutsch has extensive trial experience, having tried dozens of jury trials and hundreds of bench trials in Probate and Superior Courts throughout the state. Brian is a proponent of alternative dispute resolution, having successfully resolved numerous cases at mediation and has been certified in civil collaborative practice.
Brian was born in Elgin, Illinois. He attended the University of Georgia on a swimming scholarship and obtained an B.A. degree in 1993 and a J.D. in 1996. During law school, Mr. Deutsch served as an Editorial Board Member of the Journal of Intellectual Property Law. Mr. Deutsch began his legal career as a judicial clerk for the Hon. Samual D. Ozburn, Superior Court for the Alcovy Judicial Circuit. He then served as Assistant District Attorney and Assistant Attorney General for the State of Georgia. He joined this firm in 2001 and became a partner with the firm in January, 2009. Mr. Deutsch has been a presenter to various Bar associations on estate and trust litigation.
Brian and his wife, Lisa, have three children and live in Avondale Estates.
Email Brian at Brian's eMail
- University of Georgia School of Law, J.D.
- Law Journal: Journal of Intellectual Property Law
- B.A., University of Georgia
Bar & Court Admissions
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Georgia Bar Association
- Fiduciary Law Section
- Atlanta Bar Association Estate Planning and Probate Section
- Atlanta Bar Association Litigation Section
- Lawyer’s Club of Atlanta
- Member of Collaborative Law Institute of Georgia
- Athens Technical College Foundation
- The Museum School of Avondale Estates
- Avondale Swim and Tennis Club