Millie Baumbusch specializes in estate and trust litigation, including contested will cases, claims for breaches of fiduciary duties, and contested adult guardianships and conservatorships. Ms. Baumbusch has been certified in civil collaborative practice.
Ms. Baumbusch was born in Methuen, Massachusetts. She attended Brown University and obtained a B.A. degree in English literature. She was an Assistant Vice President at Chemical Bank in New York City, where she was a lending officer to middle market companies and held several positions in strategic planning and market research. She later was a market research consultant. Ms. Baumbusch attended the Georgia State University College of Law, earning a J.D. cum laude
in 2007. While in law school, she served as Research Co-Editor of the Law Review. Ms. Baumbusch joined Gaslowitz Frankel LLC in 2007.
A resident of Atlanta, Ms. Baumbusch has two children. Her daughter teaches in Brookline, Massachusetts and her son attends college in Washington, D.C.
Email Millie at Millie's eMail
Bar & Court Admissions
- Georgia, 2007
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia
- Georgia State University College of Law, J.D.
- Law Review: Research Co-Editor
- Author: Thanks but No Thanks: Making Disclaimers on Behalf of Minors
- 23 Ga. St. U. L. Rev. 937 (2007)
- Brown University, B.A.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Georgia Bar Association
- Member, Fiduciary Law Section
- Member, General Practice and Trial Law Section
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Immediate Past Chair, Elder Law Section
- Member, Estate Planning and Probate Section
- Member, Editorial Board of The Mortmain
- Georgia Association of Women Lawyers
- Collaborative Law Institute of Georgia