Ms. Gilbert was born in Witchita, Kansas. She earned her law degree at the University of Toledo College of Law in 1999.
Ms. Gilbert began her career as a litigator at McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP, focusing on securities and products liability cases. Since joining Gaslowitz Frankel LLC in 2006, she has represented both plaintiffs and defendants in multimillion dollar fiduciary claims and estate litigation.
Email LeAnne at LeAnne's eMail
Bar & Court Admissions
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals Eleventh Circuit
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Georgia Bar Association
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Georgia Association of Women Lawyers
- University of Toledo College of Law, J.D., Magna Cum Laude
- University of Toledo Law Review
- Order of the Coif
- University of Toledo, B.A.